Tuesday 23 April 2013

Finding the best rc helicopter for you


Finding the best rc helicopter for yourself can be a difficult choose.  But the question is which one is the best for you?

I myself am still trying to find a single rotor collective pitch helicopter to start on and move away from the quadrocopters. But fortunately Rchelicopterfun.com has helped me find the best beginner helicopter to start with here and not waste any money on scams and poor quality helicopters.





The Align Trex 450 Plus in Flight

From watching that video this bird looks like a great piece of machinery and very beautiful. I'm certainly going to have great fun with this bird in my spare time.

Align is a brand you can trust and get good quality helicopters for the money you give and you won't be disappointed.
I shall be buying this bird and further buying more as i progress through this hobby and last i will be writing a review on this bird after I've bought it and flown it.


1 comment:

  1. Buy remote control helicopters and planes from Toys"R"Us. Best RC Helicopter and planes provide hours of enjoyment for parents and kids alike. Shop today!

    ReplyDelete